At Bayside Laser Dental PC, we are pleased to offer high-quality restorative dentistry in Queens. Restorative dentistry is a specific branch of dentistry that is focused on restoring the health and function of your smile following tooth damage, tooth decay, or tooth loss. Our dentist offers comprehensive services to correct problems and restores the health of your teeth and gums.
Please call (718) 550-6326 for an appointment to learn how restorative dentistry can help you.
Improving the Look & Function of Teeth
A complete smile is more important than many people realize. Whether you have cavities that need to be filled, require a root canal, or missing teeth, correcting these problems offers several benefits for your dental health, general health, and self-esteem. A full smile enables you to eat and speak normally, keeps your teeth and gums healthy, and boosts self-confidence.
Dr. Hyang-Rim Lee and the team at Bayside Laser Dentistry offer restorative dentistry in Queens to improve your smile, restore your oral health, and allow you to enjoy a beautiful simile for life. Our treatments are customized to the needs of each patient with advanced technology in a professional and welcoming environment.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments
We offer several restorative dental options to meet your individual dental needs. Whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth, we are here to provide a full range of treatments for restorative dentistry in Queens. In addition to replacing missing teeth, we offer options for restoring significantly decayed or damaged teeth.
We offer restorative treatments that include:
- Dental bridges – A bridge is a permanent replacement for one tooth or several teeth missing in a row. Bridges are fixed dental restorations and not removable.
- Dental crowns – Crowns are versatile restorations that can be used to protect a tooth that has been damaged, to strengthen a tooth treated with root canal therapy, or to hold a bridge in place. Crowns are designed to fit over the entire tooth and can be made of porcelain, gold, or porcelain fused to metal.
- Fillings – Dental fillings are often recommended to repair a tooth damaged by decay, chipping, or minor fracturing. The filling helps to restore the structure and function of the tooth. We offer amalgam and composite fillings to meet the needs of each patient.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are effective for providing a stable replacement for missing teeth. The implant is surgically placed in the jawbone and a restoration is attached after the implant has healed and fused to the bone.
- Dentures and partial dentures – These removable appliances are recommended when several missing teeth need to be replaced. A complete denture replaces all teeth in a full arch. Partial dentures are used to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Root canal therapy – A root canal is recommended when the tooth pulp and nerves become infected or damaged. When decay or damage moves beyond the outer layer of the enamel, the tooth can die and need to be extracted. Root canal therapy restores the tooth and helps you avoid extraction.
The restorative treatments may be recommended depending on the specific problems you have with your teeth and gums. We will assess your oral health and develop a treatment plan that is personalized to your dental health needs.
Advanced Technology for Same Day Restorations
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including ED4 technology for dental restorations. This innovative technology allows us to provide high quality dental restorations in just a single visit, compared to at least two visits with traditional methods of restoration. This helps save time and minimize discomfort for our patients.
Call (718) 550-6326 to schedule an appointment to learn how we can improve your oral health with restorative dentistry in Queens.
“Doctor Lee is an expert. Her diagnosis is always accurate and thorough. Our family has been coming here for 20+ years.”- Jon P.
“Using the latest technology, Dr. Lee's experience, caring and explanation of procedures made it very stress-free and a very successful visit!”- Alan V.
“I was very pleased with the visit in its entirety. The waiting area and restroom were very clean. The receptionist and staff were very polite and courteous.”- Jacqueline J.